A well-functioning immune system is essential to support our health and longevity. It protects us against seasonal flu and many other pathogens including the coronavirus – the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic.
There is no question that good nutrition is fundamental for healthy immunity. Nutrition includes adequate caloric consumption and an optimum supply of micronutrients essential for thousands of metabolic processes that produce effective immune response.
Micronutrient deficiencies are quite common in the population. This includes the elderly who often consume inadequate diets and are prone to impaired nutrient absorption, all which are associated with weakened immunity. Also, people suffering from chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and others, have compromised micronutrient status stemming from the fact that many chronic health problems result from long-term micronutrient deficiencies. These conditions are accompanied by chronic inflammation processes that impair immunity.
Healthy immunity is not based on a single nutrient and as much as you need to consume different food groups to stay healthy, you also need a wide range micronutrient supplementation. The micronutrient synergy targeted approach has been confirmed in numerous studies as the most effective in supporting healthy cellular functions and balanced metabolism.
The Immune Support Pack II contains scientifically selected Dr. Rath Synergy Formulas with specific vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that the body needs to maintain optimum immunity in a comprehensive way.
- The Rath Healthy Immunity Synergy Formula is your primary immune system and antioxidant support supplement. It delivers a scientifically determined complex of vitamins, minerals and various plant components that work together in providing a wide range of immune health benefits, including anti-inflammatory and antioxidant actions. This formula can be used whenever immune support is needed so you can stay feeling your best.
- The Dr. Rath Cardio Multivitamin Synergy Formula is a unique multi-nutrient combination for optimizing function of the cardiovascular system assuring healthy blood circulation that carries oxygen and nutrients to all cells of your body. Healthy blood is needed to produce immune cells and support functions of specific organs involved in the immune response. This formula is a synergistic combination of over 30 micronutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural compounds.
- The Dr. Rath Healthy Cell Growth Synergy Formula provides a synergistic combination of micronutrients scientifically tested and reported in over 100 research studies for their efficacy in maintaining tissue stability and integrity needed for healthy growth and reproduction of cells in the different body organs. The cells of our immune system regenerate frequently and they need micronutrients for healthy reproduction.
- The Dr. Rath VitaCforte™ Synergy Formula contains four bioavailable forms of vitamin C with citrus fruit peel bioflavonoids for enhanced efficacy. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant needed for bioenergy production, optimum activity of immune cells, and synthesis of collagen a critical component of the body’s natural health protecting barriers. Our body does not produce Vitamin C on its own and cellular requirements for this vitamin are affected by various conditions.
To see the ingredients in each Synergy Formula, click on PRODUCTS in the green banner, then the individual Synergy Formula, then Supplement Facts.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one formula or just randomly combining various supplements.
- Carefully selected and tested moderate doses of ingredients in each formula support each other’s efficacy without the need for mega-doses of nutrients, and as such allow maintaining cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergistic interactions between nutrients results in increased efficacy and maintaining metabolic balance - the basis of healthy body functions.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.