Continuous pressure exerted by the circulating blood puts tremendous mechanical stress on the heart and blood vessel system all through our life. Therefore, cells building these organs have high demands for bioenergy and other micronutrients to sustain their optimum function and keep blood pressure in its normal range. This is especially important as over time the elevated blood pressure can contribute to risks of stroke, heart failure, and damage to the eyes and the kidneys.
In addition to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, it is important to support the body’s cells involved in regulating blood pressure and maintaining the strength of the blood vessel system with certain micronutrients. Among these natural compounds, vitamin C and specific minerals are needed to support optimum contraction and relaxation of the blood vessels with every heartbeat. Some, like arginine are a source of nitric oxide called the “relaxing factor” which is produced by the cells lining our blood vessel walls and is important for normal blood pressure. Other nutrients function as cofactors of metabolic processes in different body organs involved in maintaining optimum pressure of blood.
The Blood Pressure Support Pack II contains Dr. Rath’s scientifically formulated and tested synergy formulas that support key mechanisms for optimum contraction and relaxation of the blood vessels. Micronutrients in these formulas address cardiovascular health through aid in production of essential biological factors required for healthy collagen production and to maintain blood vessel elasticity and integrity.
- Vitamin C is a critical nutrient, as it is not produced in the human body. Vitamin C is important for production of collagen molecules and prostacyclin molecules. These molecules support strength of the collagen fibers in the blood vessel walls and aid in appropriate relaxation of blood vessels.
- Arginine is the only source of nitric oxide in the human body. Nitric oxide is the natural ‘relaxing factor’ and helps in relaxation of blood vessels to maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- Magnesium and calcium are important for proper contraction and relaxation of vascular smooth muscle cells. Magnesium helps in the production of prostaglandins, which have significant impact on relaxation of the blood vessels.
- Plant extracts and specific polyphenols present in this combination pack, aid in maintaining optimum blood pressure, blood viscosity, cholesterol levels and other functions essential for a healthy cardiovascular system. In addition, their provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one ingredient or their random combinations.
- Carefully selected moderate doses of ingredients eliminate the need for mega-doses, and allows to maintain cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergy helps to correct underlying micronutrient deficiencies essential for maintaining healthy body functions.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.