- Product Comparison
Vitamins under the microscope
You may be surprised that many popular nutritional supplements on the market lack solid scientific evidence of their efficacy. They are promoted by attractive ads and endorsed by media personalities and celebrities.
Studies conducted at the Dr. Rath Research Institute shed a new light on the efficacy of various nutritional supplements sold in the US and Europe. We selected a few multivitamin products from the most popular and leading brand categories and the relevant Dr. Rath Synergy formulas and compared how they affect key metabolic aspects important for maintaining healthy cell function – the basis of optimum health.
This scientific study clearly demonstrates that not all nutritional supplements are created equal!
1. Dr. Rath supplements are better in supporting healthy cell growth.
All cells in our body undergo a continuous renewal process during our entire life. This renewal process is especially active during a time of growth or tissue repair. Many vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements are needed to assure healthy cell growth.
We evaluated the growth rate of human fibroblasts (cells abundant in the skin and many other organs) in the presence of various multivitamin formulas and compared it to controls (without micronutrients).
Dr. Rath Phytobiologicals and the Healthy Collagen formula stimulated growth of these cells by 40-50%, while other products tested either caused slower cell growth or increased it by merely 20%.
2. Dr. Rath supplements are superior in supporting collagen production.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and an important key to good health. It builds the framework of blood vessels, bones, joints and other organs, acts like a reservoir for growth factors and bioactive mediators, and connects all cells in our body.
Dr. Rath basic and supportive formulas can substantially increase collagen production (up to 14 times compared to controls). Other products tested were not effective in supporting cellular production of this important protein.
3. Dr. Rath supplements are powerful antioxidants.
Health benefits of fruit and vegetable consumption has been largely attributed to their antioxidant effects and their protection of our body cells against oxidative damage caused by oxygen and various chemical toxins.
All tested Dr. Rath Synergy Formulas demonstrated a high antioxidant potential compared to other brand products. The other products were either not effective or even displayed pro-oxidant (damaging) properties.
Dr. Rath Cellular Health® Synergy Formulas are Superior Because They Are:
• Supported by original research and scientific expertise = unique products
• Based on our pioneering biological synergy approach in combining individual ingredients = maximum efficacy
• Designed with effective daily doses = prioritizing efficacy not cost
• Use high quality raw materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing = best value
What you should do:
- Take advantage of this information in making your informed health decisions. Make sure that the products you are taking are effective and safe. Be aware that some of the synthetic forms of vitamins can even have harmful cellular effects by blocking the natural vitamin molecules.
- Demand from the manufacturers or distributors of vitamin products reliable scientific studies demonstrating the efficacy of their formulas. Avoid evasive answers such as everything is already known and that it is a part of general knowledge.
Publicity stunts, unsubstantiated claims and attractive advertisements cannot be a substitute for solid scientific evidence and research in the field of natural health!