We are as old as our cardiovascular system. The entire network of arteries, veins, and capillaries in our body is over 60,000 miles long. It circulates 5 to 6 quarts of blood throughout the entire body within 30 seconds. Optimum function of the cardiovascular system is essential to ensure efficient blood supply to every cell in the body and is critical for our general health and wellbeing.
The health of your arteries can affect blood cholesterol levels. The arteries supplying blood to the heart muscle (coronary arteries) are exposed to extreme mechanical stress with every heartbeat - the heart beats approximately 100,000 times a day for our entire life. Therefore, they have high demands for micronutrients, especially to support collagen production and maintain the integrity of the blood vessel walls. Healthy and strong blood vessel walls resist cholesterol deposits and help in maintaining its optimal blood levels.
The Blood Vessels Support Pack I contains Dr. Rath Synergy Formulas that provide cellular nutrients to support healthy metabolism of the cells building our blood vessel walls. Collagen, the main component of blood vessels, requires specific vitamins and other cellular nutrients to maintain strength, elasticity and stability of the vascular wall and support healthy blood circulation.
- The Cardio Multivitamin Synergy Formula is a unique multi-nutrient combination for optimizing function of the cardiovascular system and promoting integrity of the blood vessel walls. This formula is a synergistic combination of over 30 micronutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural compounds.
- Dr. Rath LysinC Drink Mix™ provides a synergistic combination of vitamin C, the amino acid lysine, and citrus fruit peel bioflavonoids. In addition to providing key ingredients for collagen synthesis, lysine and vitamin C are needed to produce carnitine – an important molecule for bioenergy production. Our body cannot produce these nutrients, but it needs them all the time.
- The Phytobiologicals Basic Formula contains a scientifically developed and tested combination of plant extracts that includes quercetin, curcumin, resveratrol, and extracts from green tea and cruciferous vegetables. It offers, among others, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to the cardiovascular system.
To see the ingredients in each Synergy Formula, click on PRODUCTS in the green banner, then the individual Synergy Formula, then Supplement Facts.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one formula or just randomly combining various supplements.
- Carefully selected and tested moderate doses of ingredients in each formula support each other’s efficacy without the need for mega-doses of nutrients, and as such allow maintaining cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergistic interactions between nutrients result in increased efficacy and maintaining metabolic balance - the basis of healthy body functions.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.