Healthy skin is a mirror of our health. The skin is the largest organ in our body and it reflects our general health. It can indicate hormonal imbalances, inflammatory conditions, an excess of toxins, and functions of the cardiovascular, digestive and nervous systems. Poor diet, environmental pollutants, and exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause lasting damage to the skin cells and can result in early signs of aging.
Collagen is important for healthy skin. The middle layer of the skin called the dermis is composed of a network of collagen fibers that give it firmness and elasticity, blood vessels that provide oxygen and nourishment to skin cells, and nerve endings and other elements. Collagen which makes about one-third of all body proteins is abundant in the skin. Its formation depends on vitamin C and is affected by age and oxidative damage that leads to wrinkles and sagging of the skin. There are various symptoms of decreasing collagen production in the body including loss of muscle mass and thinning of the skin.
This Skin Essentials Pack II contains scientifically designed and tested Synergy Formulas to support healthy-looking skin as well as maintaining optimum health of other organ systems.
- The Dr. Rath Cardio Multivitamin Synergy Formula is a unique multi-nutrient combination supporting optimal function of the body, including the cardiovascular system which delivers oxygen and nutrients to our skin cells and other organs assisting in maintenance of healthy skin. This formula contains over 30 micronutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural compounds. Among these, the B group of vitamins, vitamin E, and minerals such as selenium and zinc, are equally essential for improving blood flow and as such, the nourishment to the skin for overall repair and regeneration of skin cells. Pycnogenol®, carotenoids, and citrus fruit bioflavonoids together with other antioxidant nutrients help in protecting the skin from various damaging factors.
- The Dr. Rath Healthy Collagen Synergy Formula contains key ingredients - vitamin C, lysine, and proline - that our body needs to produce healthy collagen and connective tissue. Of these, vitamin C and lysine are not produced in our body and their deficiencies are likely. These nutrients together with proline provide natural support for maintaining strong and elastic skin.
- Dr. Rath’s VitaCforte™ Synergy Formula is a distinctive formula on the supplement market. It provides vitamin C in four highly bioavailable forms, including fat soluble vitamin C which is effective in protecting biological membranes from oxidative damage and citrus bioflavonoids for additional benefits. Vitamin C is not produced in our body, but it is required by the cells building our skin and other organs to maintain healthy skin appearance and function.
- The Dr. Rath Phytobiologicals Basic Formula contains a scientifically developed and tested combination of plant extracts which are well known for their skin benefits in preventing the signs of aging, skin infections, and supporting wound healing. The synergistic combination of curcumin, quercetin, resveratrol, and green tea and cruciferous vegetable extracts offers a broad spectrum of benefits due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and detoxifying properties which protect against free radical damage caused by exposure to ultraviolet rays, cigarette smoke and other harmful factors.
To see the ingredients in each Synergy Formula, click on PRODUCTS in the green banner, then the individual Synergy Formula, then Supplement Facts.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one formula or just randomly combining various supplements.
- Carefully selected and tested moderate doses of ingredients in each formula support each other’s efficacy without the need for mega-doses of nutrients, and as such allow maintaining cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergistic interactions between nutrients result in increased efficacy and maintaining metabolic balance - the basis of healthy body functions.