Why is healthy cell growth important?
Throughout our lifetime trillions of cells in our body are constantly renewed. This process is tightly controlled by the immune system to effectively eliminate old and damaged cells. During the process of cell replacement and body (tissue) growth our body uses enzymes called matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) that temporarily digest surrounding connective tissue to accommodate new growth and expansion. The secretion of these enzymes is strictly controlled so the stability and integrity of connective tissue is protected.
This process of cell renewal and associated collagen degradation is particularly active in organs such as the male and female reproductive system, the bones, blood cells, liver and lungs, making these organ systems especially susceptible to uncontrolled cell growth and impaired organ stability. Impaired collagen and its excessive degradation are associated with many health conditions. Therefore, optimal collagen integrity and activity of the MMPs enzymes is important in maintaining the health of the organs and surrounding tissues.
Micronutrients play an important role in supporting optimum synthesis and integrity of connective tissue and supporting healthy growth and function of normal cells.
The Cell Growth Support Pack II contains selected Dr. Rath Synergy Formulas scientifically developed and tested to support our health through nutrient synergy. These micronutrients interact and work together to control cell enzymatic activity and stability of connective tissue to maintain normal cell growth.
- A comprehensive complex of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other micronutrients creates the natural base of healthy cellular metabolism by supporting and eliminating any underlying micronutrient deficiencies and imbalances for optimum cellular functions.
- Vitamins C and B6, lysine, proline, copper, and manganese help in maintaining the optimal synthesis and structure of collagen and connective tissue.
- Lysine along with green tea extract helps in controlling optimal levels and activity of MMPs enzymes.
- Plant extracts such as quercetin, curcumin, resveratrol, and cruciferous vegetables act as powerful antioxidants to protect from free radical damage. The potent anti-inflammatory properties of these plant extracts also help support the cardiovascular and other systems.
- Dr. Rath’s LysinC Drink Mix™ provides a synergistic combination of vitamin C, the amino acid lysine and citrus fruit peel bioflavonoids.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one ingredient or their random combinations.
- Carefully selected moderate doses of ingredients eliminate the need for mega-doses, and allows to maintain cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergy helps to correct underlying micronutrient deficiencies essential for maintaining healthy body functions.