We are as old as our cardiovascular system. The entire network of arteries, veins, and capillaries in our body is over 60,000 miles long. It circulates 5 to 6 quarts of blood throughout the entire body within 30 seconds. Optimum function of the cardiovascular system is essential to ensure efficient blood supply to every cell in the body and is critical for our general health and wellbeing.
Healthy arteries affect blood cholesterol levels: The arteries supplying blood to the heart muscle (coronary arteries) are exposed to extreme mechanical stress with every heartbeat - the heart beats approximately 100,000 times a day for our entire life. Therefore, sufficient micronutrient intake, especially the micronutrients supporting collagen production in the blood vessel walls, is essential to support the integrity of the blood vessels. Healthy and strong blood vessel walls resist cholesterol deposits and help in maintaining its optimal blood levels.
Optimum bioenergy production in the heart muscle: Research and many clinical studies confirm that various micronutrients are important in maintaining the optimum function and regular contractions of the heart. The effectiveness of these micronutrients increases when they are used as a combined team based on their synergistic interactions in cellular metabolism.
The Cardiovascular Support Pack contains Dr. Rath Synergy Formulas with specific vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that our body needs to maintain optimum heart contractions along with many other micronutrients that support cardiovascular system function in a comprehensive way.
- The Cardio Multivitamin Synergy Formula is a unique multi-nutrient combination for optimizing function of the cardiovascular system and promoting integrity of the blood vessel walls. This formula is a synergistic combination of over 30 micronutrients including vitamin C and the amino acids lysine and proline.
- Vitamin C, lysine and proline support the production of collagen in the vascular walls.
- Vitamin C and the B vitamins, the amino acid carnitine, and coenzyme Q10 support heart energy and protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- The four bioavailable forms of vitamin C with citrus fruit peel bioflavonoids in the Dr. Rath VitaCforte™ Synergy Formula provide added vitamin C and help protect biological membranes from oxidative damage.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one ingredient or their random combinations.
- Carefully selected moderate doses of ingredients eliminate the need for mega-doses, and allows to maintain cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergy helps to correct underlying micronutrient deficiencies essential for maintaining healthy body functions.