Synergy formula is a unique combination of specific plant extracts, fatty acids and other active compounds supporting optimum body functions in challenging times. The BioLymix health enhancing formulation supports healthy function of the immune system and provides complementing metabolic benefits of plants and other micronutrients.
The natural components in BioLymix and all Dr. Rath Synergy Formulas are of the highest quality.
BioLymix key natural synergy components:
- Baicalein (from Scutellaira Sp.) – A flavone with documented anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Luteolin (from Sophora Japonica) – One of the most active citrus flavonoids acting as a cell protectant through its strong antioxidant properties (free radical scavenger) and as a potent immune system supporter.
- Rosmarinic extract – Has demonstrated potent antioxidant properties in preventing cell damage caused by free radicals, as well as anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects. Due to its anti-microbial properties it is used for food preservation and in other related applications.
- Coconut oil (Monolaurin) – High in antimicrobial lipids, it has shown beneficial in supporting general immunity. One of its active components is monolaurin (derived from lauric acid) which has many documented health benefits.
- Royal jelly (10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, or 10-HDA) - A nutritious complex produced by honey bees. Royal jelly has many health benefits including immune system function support, and antioxidant and anti-microbial properties against microbial biofilms, in particular. HDA is an active component of Royal jelly and is well studied for its biofilm dispersing properties.
- Iodine (derived from Kelp) - Seaweed plants have a long tradition of nutritional and medical uses. Kelp is a good source of iodine, B-vitamins, the antioxidant vitamins C and E, calcium and other trace elements. Iodine is an important nutrient and supports healthy thyroid - the master gland regulating the body’s metabolism, immune defense and other vital functions. Iodine is one of the best oxidizing catalysts and it is widely known as an effective antiseptic (anti-microbial) agent.
BioLymix was developed based on the latest findings at the Dr. Rath Research Institute, an international leader in natural health research.
This product is not intended to treat or cure lyme disease (borrelia).