Your eyes are the window to your health. Healthy vision keeps us safe all day and is critical for our general health. The eyes are integrated with the function of the brain through millions of communication channels that involve many types of cells and function together as a visual system. The eyes are subjected to stress and injury like any other organ in our body and can lose their function if we do not take proper care of them.
Vitamin deficiency is a key to many vision problems. Most people start thinking about eye health when they experience some changes in their eyesight. However, many vision problems, including more than 80% of partial or complete blindness that affect millions of people world-wide can be prevented. Vitamin A deficiency is the most common cause of blindness in developing countries. Also, in the developed world, the majority of cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy can be related not only to aging but also micronutrient deficiency. Cellular depletion of micronutrients supporting eye health accompanies many recognized risk factors for eye problems. This includes smoking, exposure to ultraviolet rays, excessive screen time, and exposure to pollutants as well as many chronic diseases.
The Vision Support Pack I contains scientifically designed and tested Synergy Formulas to support eye health and the organs involved in the healthy vision process.
- The Dr. Rath Cardio Multivitamin Synergy Formula is a unique multi-nutrient combination for optimum function of our body, including the cardiovascular system which delivers oxygen and nutrients to our eyes and organs supporting healthy vision. This formula is a synergistic combination of over 30 micronutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural compounds.
- The Dr. Rath Lensivit Synergy Formula contains essential nutrients for the proper functioning of the cells building the retina and other eye components. It contains vitamins A and C, lutein, zeaxanthin, beta carotene, zinc, and bioflavonoids. Carotenoids, in particular lutein, help to absorb excess light energy especially that from high-energy visible blue light emitted by many computer screens and other digital devices. The amino acid cysteine, vitamins C and E, and lipoic acid work in synergy to protect functions of the optic nerve. The nitric oxide-generating compounds in the formula, such as arginine and vitamin C, are beneficial in reduction of ocular pressure as well as optimal contraction and relaxation of the ciliary muscles required for focusing of the eyes.
- The Dr. Rath VitaCforte™ Synergy Formula is distinctive on the supplement market. Itprovides vitamin C in four highly bioavailable forms, including fat soluble vitamin C which is important for eye health, and citrus bioflavonoids for additional benefits. Vitamin C content in the eyes naturally decreases with age, and daily exposure to UV light and electronic screens increases demands for this nutrient. Vitamin C is not produced in our body, but it is required to ensure many functions in our body associated with healthy vision.
To see the ingredients in each Synergy Formula, click on PRODUCTS in the green banner, then the individual Synergy Formula, then Supplement Facts.
Health advantage offered by “Nutrient Synergy” formulas in the Health Pack:
- Better effectiveness compared to using one formula or just randomly combining various supplements.
- Carefully selected and tested moderate doses of ingredients in each formula support each other’s efficacy without the need for mega-doses of nutrients, and as such allow maintaining cellular metabolism in balance.
- Synergistic interactions between nutrients result in increased efficacy and maintaining metabolic balance - the basis of healthy body functions.